The only personal information we collect is what you have provided. If you leave a comment, email us, submit a request via our Support Page, or interact with us on social media, you are electing to give us personally-identifiable information such as your name, email address, geographic location, or other information which could be used to locate or contact you. We will never sell or solicit your personal information to a third-party and we endeavour to store your details in confidence.
Occasionally the Site will ask its audience for participation via online submissions of media including but not limited to children’s artwork, family photographs, video clips, general geographic locations, etc through the Site, social media platforms, or email. These submissions will only be accepted by persons over the age of eighteen. Submissions from minors will only be accepted via the legal parent or guardian and the submitter agrees that the submissions are free of copyrights and are suitable for sharing on the Site and all of its related platforms. All submissions will become property of Super Simple Online, and the submitter agrees that the media can be used for any purpose including on the Site, on social media, in advertising, etc.
The Site does not condone unsolicited submissions of any media including but not limited to artwork, songs, song lyrics, show ideas, video and audio clips. All submissions will become property of Super Simple Online, and the submitter agrees that the media can be used for any purpose including on the Site, on social media, in advertising, etc.
Contests and Competitions
The Site and its associated social media platforms will occasionally host prize giveaways of its original product, media, and event attendance. Participants in these activities explicitly agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Prizes have no cash value.
- Contests are open worldwide to participants with the exception of Cuba, Iran, Serbia and North Korea.
- Participants must be 18 years of age to be eligible and submissions from minors will only be accepted via a legal parent or guardian.
- Physical rewards (such as t-shirts, plush toys, etc) will be shipped via the method of our choosing and may take up to six weeks to arrive.
- Recipients are responsible for covering all travel and accommodation costs on event based rewards, unless otherwise specified.
- A digital download of equal or lesser value may be substituted for physical rewards for countries that have longer shipment lead times.
- Super Simple is not responsible for lost shipments and replacement prizes will not be resent if a shipment goes missing.
- Should the prize winner be required to pay tax and/or duty upon receiving the prize, these charges are the responsibility of the prize winner. The prize winner should decline the shipment if they do not wish to pay these charges.
- Contest winners will be selected at random (unless otherwise disclosed) from among the entries received on the original platform of promotion (Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
- Contest closes at 10:00 a.m. EST on the last day as advertised on each post unless otherwise stated.
- These contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the social media platform on which it is promoted (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter).
- One entry per person, per contest.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- All personal data collected will be received confidentially and only used for contest purposes unless explicitly stated otherwise (example: addition to our email list).
Our website host, advertising network, advertisers, and affiliates (“Affiliates”) collect non-personal information such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, the referring website, the operating system you are using, your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our Site, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
Our Affiliates may use non-personal information to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, and carry out targeted promotional activities. They may use non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information they have obtained from others to produce research reports and other information and data, and may share such information with third parties.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the Site. Those companies may use non-personal information about your visit to the Site to display ads for goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Links to Other Sites
Last Updated January 29th, 2018